So I was ready to do a full test of the system:

As you can see, all of the Auxiliary inputs/outputs are accessible by simply removing the console cover (so you don't have to remove the head unit if it's a quick change):

And the obligatory DVD test:

The [initial] install location of the ipod adapter:

Looking better...

I decided to located the iPod connector in the top glove box, so I cut a hole in the top, which turned out to not be too noticable from the passenger's view:

BUT...apparently everything was going too smoothly. As it turns out, our glove boxes are not straight in the back, and Nissan had already intended on using the empty space where I had put my XM and iPod units. So I need to relocate the iPod unit, and lower the XM unit a bit:

And for the steering wheel control, you use the wiring harness that has 3 wires in it (cutting the wires got me a little nervous). The blue gets grounded, and the gray and red ones get resistors (one a 47Ohm and one a 150Ohm) tied to them, which get connected to the white wire on the PAC OEM-2. Then you provide the OEM-2 with a ground and switched power, and you're connected. Programming the OEM-2 isn't too difficult, once you know that the X is "version 3" (if you have any questions for the exact programming of the OEM-2, feel free to ask). Here is the (albeit, blurry) picture of the wiring harness that you need to cut: