Now! Everything goes back together. You can see the fit on the sub box, and the clearance it has under the seat (seat was lowered all the way with the knobs on the side). The Xmax of this sub is only 6 millimeters so it doesn't appear to be hitting anything, so far.

And, here is a picture of the head unit installed, because I forgot to post one. You can also see the rear-view camera switch next to the VDC button.

The only thing I hate, hate, hate are the RCA cables. The ones I got are waaaay too long. I need to re-route them and possibly replace them with shorter ones:

So, finally, i'm done. I may consider making the under-seat sub boxes for sale if there is interest.

Impressions: The sub hits hard!!! With 300wrms going to it in a box with almost precisely the amount of recommended volume, this is surprisingly loud. Not to mention you're sitting on the thing. eek I achieved the effect of having bass shakers under your seat by using an actual speaker. wink After you've done all this, of course, it could still sound like crap if you don't take the time to tune it to the vehicle's interior and your listening tastes.