First off, I have to give props to BlenderHead, his post is what gave me the idea to mount my inverter.

The only reason I didn't mount it in the same location is I thought that the cords would be in the way of the passenger when something is plugged in. Also it makes it a little eaiser to plug something in the rear of the truck as the inverter is mounted back in the truck farther. At first I thought it was going to get in the way of putting a drink in the first cupholder, but it doesn't.

The inverter I have is a 300W w/ internal fan and I bought it a the local Bryn Mayr Stereo and Video store. I paid about $60 bucks for it.

The main reason for getting it was I have a bad case of Asthama, and I can take my breathing machine (nebulizer) with me on long trips, just incase I need it, and avoid trips to the hospital! I also work on PC's for a living, no need to explain how usefull this is going to be! Needless to say I like being overprepared!

------------------
'01 XE V6 4x4 5SPD Aztec Red AOL IM - mtg junkie
communities.msn.com/OnemadfoolsXterraShrine

[This message has been edited by onemadfool (edited 03-06-2001).]