Well....here goes nothing. First off, I have an '04 Xterra 4x4 SE, with pretty much every option except the Fosgate system. Towing, power, and all that nonsense. I've had the truck for a few months now...up until this point all I've had done was the seat covers and rubber floor mats.

The Xbox I put into the Xterra was modified just for this. I put in a Xenium chip, 120gb HD, power switch on the controller, and what not. I flashed the bios, uploaded a new GUI. On there, I have a Media Player(so i can play dvds, divx movies, music vids), bunch of emulators (so i can play other systems on the Xbox), and a bunch of Xbox games that can be played off the hard drive.

On the hard drive, I have Office Space, Van Wilder, Christmas Vacation, Meet The Parents, Snatch, Requiem for a Dream, Road Trip, American Beauty, Tommy Boy, American History X, SLC Punk, There's Something About Mary, Fight Club, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original), Godfathers, Eyes Wide Shut, Kids, Fast Time at Ridgemont High, Blow, Boogie Nights, Scarface, Boondock Saints, Clockwork Orange, Old School, American Wedding (all DIVX movies) as well as some episodes of the Cheppelle Show, every Jackass ever aired, CKY, bunch of racing vids, about 100 music videos, every picture I've ever taken on my digi cam (about 10,000), and every mp3 on my hard drive (about 3,000).

On top of that, I have an NES emulator with every game ever made for it, a SNES emulator with about 300 games, N64 emulator with about 50 games, Gameboy Advanced with a bunch o games, and a bunch of Xbox games all on the hard drive, a click away.

Since I tow friends\' cars to and from car shows, I thought it'd be cool to put this into the Xterra. So, I got a few screens (two for the head rest, and one that folds out of the dash), and viola.

Before you say anything about the headrests screens, I know, it's not 100% pro, but I don't have an Escalade, I have an Xterra. They're installed that way for functionality....if I ever haul something in the back I want the screens to be ok, so I can just pop em out.

The power inverter I used was a 400w one....needed something beefy to power the Xbox.

And alas, the install pics . Tell me what ya think!