I also like the idea of keeping MWXC around and having smaller clubs or chapters. It is way too far for many of us to CROSS the midwest to attend large functions, but it's feasible for everyone to get together once in a while in their own neighborhoods. That being said, it's also nice to know what's going on in a region should someone be on a trip, get a wild hair to see what other groups (chapters) are up to, or to possibly coordinate one large gathering per year in a central location with smaller ones throughout the year. Even if few people could attend a larger meet, representatives could be present. It maybe stupid and far-fetched now, but it could work to our advantage with building, keeping open, or removing offroad parks, roads, or other issues important to us.

Anyway, just my hair-brained $0.02 worth. I am glad we are deciding if it is important to keep connections throughout the Midwest though. If it doesn't make sense, we maybe better off breaking into smaller groups to save on confusion and allow those groups to form.

Matt