Quote:
Originally posted by Excelagator:
...I vote Matt for "Master Hiker" We can fit some hikes and bikes in there I'm sure.....

Since Matt is bring the brew I think we all that enjoy his brew an make a small "donation" to the "Master Premium Brewer Foundination Fund" I look at this as supporting the arts!
Thanks for the votes Dan! Unfotunately, you might not want to put me in charge of biking though. I don't own a bike anymore and it's been years since I've ridden one. I'd hate to embarrass myself as the "leader" of a biking expedition. I would be happy to look into hikes however.

I also appreciate the thought of "donating" for the beer, but I can't accept it. Someone might misconstrue that for "selling" it, and I'd sure hate to go to jail for tax evasion. Instead of donations, I ask simply for suggestions and the courage to try it. If you still feel the need to "donate", please support your local craft brewers and bring up some Leinie's, Summit, James Page, Goose Island, or other favorite microbrew.

Now about those suggestions... I have one vote for "premium" beer and one for a brown ale. Anyone else?

I'll start looking at hikes probably in a few weeks (have to finish up this stupid thesis first). And I vote Dan "Chief Organizer" and "Gadget Guru #1" (I'm sure there will be serveral of these). smile

Matt