[Wave] Hurray Hurray [Wave]

Yeah seemed funny to me to , but the campgrounds are privately run until the season ends then the forrest service takes over for off season, even though hunting is coming up, eek , I don't get it either. But they are FEDERAL employees and it's not in their job description to fill TP rolls and maintain hand pumps for the water. God forbid they have to go that extra mile. [Spit] J/K, bad day at work. Anyway, I am trying to locate another place to stay as my wife wants running water. Glad to hear you might make it Matt. The more the better. It has been nice weather there meaning no rain it will be pretty dry. They did not get the last round of snow, 6" in some areas. So they should be great for driving. Yes, this area of this forest you can drive off trails in some areas. Staging areas are full open, that's logging areas. and all trails in this forest are open to drive, UNLESS the have a birm or barrier. We can camp anywhere with a permit. May need a fire permit also. There was this very cool lake we found late Staurday after Dan turned back. Right before the stump area. We could stay there. anyway hope to see you soon. [Wave]