Hey Pinoy, I'm not afraid! laugh Hell, you are one of the 4 Xterra owners that I have met that should know I will try ANYTHING once. [LOL] Lake Geneva proved that one!

Two things contributed to me not going

1. I couldn't find someone to ride shotgun with me. I have to bartend tonight, and I wouldn't get home till around 3:30 tomorrow morning. Not a good idea to drive that far on so little sleep.

2. I messed something up on my truck Wed night/Thurs morn. Not sure exactly what it is, but it is only loud and rides rough when in gear. I'm thinking its driveline or tranny issues. I got most of the mud off today, and it helped a little, so it MAY be there is still mud and rocks trapped up near the driveline somewhere...I have no clue. I bought a 3 1/2 ton floor jack with jackstands last night, so I will be spending most of tomorrow under my X trying to figure out what the hell did.....if I can't figure it out, at least I'll clean the undercarriage [Too much XOC]

Sorry guys. Next run to the Badlands, I would like to get in it. lets give a little more advanced notice next time too if possible. My fiance would like to be able to come with sometimes too. [Wave]

Oh and BTW....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRONCOX!!!