Gator,

I'm pretty sure that it'll fit through there. There are so many sites to choose from in this region, however it's getting more popular. Last weekend I found only two of the four sites available in the main area. The group site is always available however.

The clearing that we found looks ideal. It's not part of the main camping area. Moreover, it doesn't have a gravel road accessing it, simply a trail in good condition. No neighbors and large enough acreage to accommodate a big group. Someone cleared the road of windfalls for any vehicle X size or smaller. It's smack in the middle of the trails we'll be going down. I ought to have snapped a picture or two of it, but we were all just sort of sitting there with our mouths open, realizing how nice of an area we had found.

I plan to return prior to the trip to be sure that it's passable with the pop-up. Once we're in the clearing, it's all grassland. So it'll be easy to turn it around.

Thanks for the encouragment with the site. I just put it up on Friday and began to realize I need to snap and scan more pics when I go off roading. I usually just forget. No doubt, a function of my perma-grin.