Quote:
Originally posted by TalathDirnen:
With your wife otherwise occupied, are you still bringing the pop-up? Also, when I get home I'll create a detailed map on exactly how to get to the campsite. Unless anyone comes up Friday, we'll be the only ones there. We could get in some night-time offroading if you'd like.
If it was just me I would camp in the tent, But my Son and Daughter are coming along. Spoiled by the camper. You said the magic word, Night-Time Offroading laugh !! I'm hooked on doning this since we did some in Hayward on a ATV trail at night. Just finishing up on my lightbar. Just have to wire it up and possibly decrease from 550 watts (just driving lights) to 460 watts. I do not think the alternator will take 45 plus amps just to power drivings lights eek . Sounds like a must do Friday night! laugh Would it be a good idea to bring a small chainsaw? Just for windfall? Chef, I think it would be great to meet us for some wheelin', campin', and some beers around the campfire. Btw what happened to GPXO Club? It is terrible the Club is gone.
Gator (AKA Dan)