you are to take the insurance papers with you to the event and then give it to Michelle (you will see that everyone refers to her as M1) she is one of the "dirty girls" in charge of the event, an extremely cool chick. Otherwise I will share my experiences with sleeping in a tent vs. the X. Last year on Friday the first night it stormed. You are way up in altitude when in Flag so it seems the thunder is right on top of you, along with thunder it rained like a SOB which brought the already chilly temps into the down right cold area for the summers, I had an air mattress in my X and only some sweat pants and a sweatshirt, no blankets or otherwise. I absolutely froze. The airmattress got cold because of the cold air under the vehicle, people in their tents seemed to be in better shape given their tent didn't leak. So my suggestion, if you are gonna sleep in the x make sure you have blankets or sleepingbags and some thermals. Otherwise in a tent make sure it is water proof. The second night it wasn't stormy and the weather was great. Still some blankets would have made the night a bit warmer. [Too much XOC]