Hey everyone, trying to set this up. I know the website says meeting or Xcursion on the 7th (Friday). I was thinking the 8th or 15th for the Party and Light Parade. Chime in with thoughts on the date.

Also, would like some input on food...catered or Potluck style BYOB? I thought last year was pretty darn good, where did that food come from, PHXX? [ThumbsUp]

Remember, gifts should be automotive related under $25. We'll do the whole drawing raffle tix again so I am sure not to win anything... [Crybaby]

Let's get this thing going and get everyone together with their X's a decked out in sparkiling colored lights! [drink]

SWANKy is invited as well. [Wave] Would love to see those beastly trucks in lights!

***UPDATE:
Annual AZXC Christmas party will be Saturday Dec. 8th at Conundrum's House. It will be catered (Baja Fresh spread), so we can do the light parade first then party afterwards. We will stage for the parade at my place (large parking lot & close to ASU campus, Tempe Town Lake, then ZooLights etc;) Let's meet at 5:00pm since the sun will set around 5:21. If not going on light parade, we should be at Conundrum's place round 6:45pm. Please bring beverages of your choice!!!

My Address:
540 N May St #1049
Mesa, AZ. 85201
480-251-7976

Conundrum's (Adam) Address
3940 W Claremont St
Phoenix, AZ 85019
602-377-7922