Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:
Sorry to hear about your bad luck - and looking at the pictures, yeah, that girl did peel out and kicked up a hell of a lot of your yard onto your house.
Hell, it even looks like she left paint on that little post in front of the windows (or was that there from something else?) and hit the shrub next to the post. The pic below is the post I'm talking about (to clear any confusion)

And I can't tell for sure from the pictures if the post is bent or if it appears that way from the way the picture was taken.

Hell, I'd be pressing charges for the damages to your lawn and other damaged parts of your property in addition to the car.

Seriously, if they got close enough to the house to hit that post, You're lucky they didn't keep on going into your house.
The paint on the post and it being bent are the leftovers from my POS Contractors (AZ Disaster Services) who have yet to complete the house. They destroyed my fence while working on the house. I doubt I will get much sympathy for destruction to the yard as it is mostly dirt from sitting unattended for the last year. I've been agressively trying to bring it back for my party that I'm planning to have here.

Yes we are lucky as I was standing in the path of the car if it were to have come through the window as well as my daughter and Wife were sitting on the couch that is near it too.