Quote:
Originally posted by Yasha:
Yep, I'm looking at Destinations A/T at 265/75/16 or Bridgestone Dueler Revo's AT at the same size. if I can't get a decent price here, I have to wait till next week till I get home. I don't think I'll be able to run Chivo in this weather with these kind of tires. arg
IMO Revo's are ok. Mekhail is running them and he did really good in the snow last weekend. He has ATs I belive and I'm on Destination MTs. Braking and tracktion I did do better, but not enough to give an honest guess which was better since I was on MTs in thick mud, ice, and snow and he is on ATs.

My last set on my Gen1 X crack at an early age. The had a lot of tread left but needed replaced from cracking. Tracktion was better than the stock BFG ATs though. I didn't used to air down alot back in those days, but I don't think I tired them below 25psi (waldo told me the Destinations will hold a beed at 10psi). Oh and the tread life other than the cracking was pretty good (I think they even have a 50,000 mile waranty with them still).

I'm not sure if the ones I had were D rated tires. I know Costco can and will order stock sizes though at a good deal.

I worked with Jason up at the Scottsdale Firestone. Great Deal...

And I've been out in the Snow and Sand, and wet pavement so far... But no rock crawling. I love them... They kick the crap out of the stock tires, and any others I've used... But I am using the MTs. Since the rain, I have yet to have any slipping on the pavement, even with hard acceleration, fast turning, and hard braking (I was trying to make them slip).

Hehe... In my typical too much typing conclusion... Revo's are better than stock, but the Destinations kill the Revo's... IMO of course.

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders