Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
Yzerman advises it should be good for my 2WD, as long as there is a supporting 4x4 just in case. So now the question is, who is heading out there on the Sunday Morning? Or is everyone going out there on Saturday night?
Well, it was actually Greg (the guy in charge of the bike course) who said you should be okay as long as you were close to a 4X4 with a strap (just in case). I believe Travis was saying he was in 2-wheel drive most of the day last year as well (when we were talking about it at the last meeting). I've only been on about the first 2-3 miles of the course, so I'm not sure what the rest of it's like (besides, about 1/3 of the course has changed this year). If they would send me the GPS cords :rolleyes: , I could look on my TOPO to see if there is any large hills and and such (but that still wouldn't tell us what the hill was like).

We will all meet at the same spot in the morning. So if you still don't need to ride out to the starting point with a 4X4 (it is all paved roads until you enter into the bike course).