So, here are the meeting times/locations.

Saturday noon if you want to play
Butcher Jones Rec area (see below for directions)

Saturday 3PM if you want to pre-run the course
The Texaco on Shea 3/4 mile from the Beeline? Here is a map

Saturday 6PM if you want to camp

Sunday 7AM if you help out on the tri

Directions to Butcher Jones.
From the West - From the 101 and Shea, take Shea East (about 11 miles) until you hit the Beeline Hwy (87) (Shea T-bones there so you cannot miss it). Take a left onto the Beeline Hwy. From Shea Ave it is about 10 miles to the Bush Hwy where you turn right. About 3 miles from there you turn left onto Butcher Jones Beach Rd. Follow this around for about 1.75 miles and you will be at The Butcher Jones Beach.

From the South - Get on the Beeline Hwy (87). From Shea Ave it is about 10 miles to Bush Hwy where you turn right. About 3 miles from there you turn left onto Butcher Jones Beach Rd. Follow this around for about 1.75 miles and you will be at The Butcher Jones Beach.

GPS Cords
Shea and Beeline Hwy, N33°33.998', W111°42.523'.
Beeline Hwy and Bush Hwy, N33°37.672', W111°33.543'.
Bush Hwy and Buther Jones Beach Rd, N33°35.297', W111°32.529'
Butcher Jones Beach area, N33°34.602', W111°30.980'.

Everyone who has contacted me about going should also have an email with my cell number. Just a word of warning, I don't believe my cell will reach out to far once I'm at Butcher Jones.

I'll also bring my FRS (if you have a CB, please bring it, the Jeep guys that will be helping with us use them instead of the FRS). We'll be on FRS channel 14.

Preston, you have a PM because I don't have your new email address.