Quote:
Originally posted by Gbizzle:
Quote:
Originally posted by waldo:
[b]Is there a date set for June meeting if so please post as i would like to be there. Waldo
Sure thing Waldo we have it for the 10th of June at Peoria Nissan located at 91st Ave. and Bell road 2 miles west of the 101 freeway and Bell.

RINKY!!! (just wanted to get your attention) since I am working at the dealership now I want to let you know that I talked with one of the Technicans today about your problem, he said he saw one in yesterday that had completely lost 1st gear, the ring itself was busted, he actually had to rebuild it. He first suggested changing the fluid back to the Nissan Spec fluid. Then if that doesn't work have the clutch looked at (slave cylinder) he said it might not be allowing the truck to shift properly. Last resort have it looked at for a busted gear.[/b]
I'm fully aware of the issue with 1st gear dying. That's why I'm panicing so much about it! Seems to be a not so uncommon problem with the 5 speed box. That might actually be something my useless waranteee would cover tho.

Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna switch back to the Nissan stuff and see if that helps. Should have just done that in the first place, but everyone was raving about Royal Purple & Redline Synthetic fluid on here that I thought I'd follow their advice.

Heading up to Prescott this weekend on a camping trip so its gonna have to wait until I get back. If your aniversary is on the 17th, bring her out to a nice Owners club meeting! I'm sure she'd appreciate that.