Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
I'll have to bolt down the body pieces with all new hardware, plumb the fuel tanks, run the electrical, replace front window, and maybe get a new exhaust. It's a fairly short list, now. I'm sure I'm forgetting somethings. (SL, 40z, 302 w/ fuel inj, 6 pt rollcage and sparco seats with harnesses.. I'm sure there's more too [Freak] )
That's it? wink You'll be done in no time!! laugh

I found a pair of leather seats from an 80's Integra for $50 on eBay yesterday. Need to go pick 'em up. I'll be driving a POS in STYLE!!

Let me know if you plan on any wrenching sessions on it soon (not too soon though - wife is being induced tomorrow for kid #2 laugh [Crybaby] ). Wouldn't mind lending a hand if I'm able to. [ThumbsUp]

Edit to answer your edit: Yes, my window folds down and attaches to that "u-bolt" on the hood. Any faster than 20 mph and it's too much wind in the face. It's pretty cool! laugh

Yeah, PM me your phone/address - I do get out there frequently. Rumor has it there's an XOCer who'll be in the area in "about 8-10 months". laugh

and one more edit: Yeah, the shackles are 2" lift shackes from southwest4x4.net. I think they're a bit too long (they'll catch on obstacles - if I ever go over any!), but for now they'll do...