New pics (and a link for Dan).

Dan - that dual reservoir brake thing - looks like a cheap, easy, and more importantly, safer upgrade: http://www.justih.org/Binder-Bench/showthread.php?p=41847#post41847
Also - went to the Binder meeting a couple weeks ago. Ronnie wanted to know when you're gonna get your crap out there for all to see. laugh

Here's a couple new pics too (in the daylight!). I actually drove mine from FLW & 100th St area to downtown Tempe. I won't attempt the freeway yet with no front shocks, but it did well. Only broke the speedo on the way over. Still workin' on the damn front driveshaft...ujoints too tight for my liking so I'm MacGyvering them somehow. laugh

I bought this thing in March last year... the goal was to have it SOA'd and driving well w/in one year. Guess I'd better finish it up!

Yes, bumper mounts are crooked... smile :

Took the big-ass lift shackles off so the steering is much better over bumpy stuff on the road:

Side shot:

Okay...Nissan related. After getting rear-ended on the fwy on Saturday, I worked it out w/ the guy to pay me cash for half of the highly-inflated estimate for repairs. I still came in under budget and replaced all damaged parts in 1 hr. smile