I called 911... Made everyone late too...

Took 911 almost 10 minutes to answer to report a brush fire a couple miles from Onix on my way to meet up.

And I didn't think I was the first front & rear bumpers. I though I had seen another once, just wasn't for sure it was a Gen2 or not. Ok so I guess I can say first Fully Shrocked smile ... I need a bumper sticker for that. I need to tell Jim he needs a "Fully Shrocked" sticker now.

Anyways AZ-Ted... What did you do about the major sag on the front? I'm needing suggestions here since I think I sure tested out those front skids from being so heavey on the nose. I need coil overs I know... But what kind, from where... ya know that kinda info smile Oh... And how would it work into a lift down the road (or should i do it all at once). Future plan is a SAS though when the warranty runs out... in like 3 years.

And Onix forgot to show me the hood squeak fix when we got to Crown King... Man I gotta look that up now :p

-ManManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders