Plans are finalized. Thought I would start a new thread so you didn't have to plough through the other one.

Sunday morning - 10am. Meet at the gas station on McDowell / B-Line Hwy (Country Club) in North Mesa. For those of you out West. Take the 10 East to the 202 East to Country Club (B-Line Hwy 87) and head North, its on the Right side on the junction with McDowell.

Channel 14 FRS. My Cell Phone# is: 602-214-5403

We'll find somewhere out in the 4 peaks area to shoot for a couple of hours. My parents in law took me out there previously in 1999 when I came to visit, so I'll get the info from them on where we went that time.

What to bring. Your own targets, although I will probably have a few spare. A Cardboard Box or something to tape / pin them to. No Glass Bottles or anything that cannot be easily cleaned up. Something to snack upon / drink. Guns & Ammo, Hearing & Eye protection.

I'll be bringing about 2,000 rounds of .22 ammo. So if anyone has a .22 LR Rifle or Pistol they are more than welcome to share.

My Bro in law is tagging along with either his SKS or AK47 (Maybe both) and several hand guns. So there should be a good range of stuff to shoot with. I'll also be putting together some type of Target Stand and bringing 25 or so Police Style silloette targets.