Ok guys... Sorry to pull down the last thread (I couldn't get them down from everywhere so I will be editing what I can today).

Sheila had some "political" issues going on behind the scenes with the build. These have been adressed and will be dropped from here at this point.

So... Back to the build. And all are re-invited.

April 12th at 9AM is the official schedule at First Class Auto Body.

3002 N Civic Center Plz
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Google Maps .

The todo list as I know it to be:
  • Drop Diff bracket install
  • Removal of Front Diff
  • Swapping Steering Knuckles
  • Upper and Lower Control Arm Swap
  • Front Axle Removal
  • Hubs & Brakes Swap to new Sterring Knuckle
  • Rear Lift Block install
  • Rear Shackle Install
  • Front Brakeline Replacement
  • CVs Extended
  • Front Bumpstops modified
  • Front Radflow 2.5" diamater High Lift Coilovers installed
  • Rear RadFlow piggy back shocks installed

What will be on hold till either a second build or done in our driveway:
  • Rear Leaf packs installed
  • Front Diff Re-Installed
  • Front Axles Installed

And if anyone is interested on the second build out there as some major changes going on to my Xterra. Only parts currently avalible... My bumpstops. Due to the complexity of my parts they have been sent back (By PRG to RadFlow) to have my shocks rebuilt. If there is interest in the Rear Shocks, Leaf packs, and spring preach flip that will be done on it let me know and I'll see if I can get something together for the finalization of the Frontier as a 4x4 again and the extreme mods to the Xterra.
There is two gray areas with this build. One, will the Frontier have enough rear height to at least be level. And two... With either or both trucks have driveline issues from the extream lifts in the rear. Maybe a new rear axle will be in our futer befor She blows that front diff?
And on the future plans for the Xterra:
  • Onboard air(ARB High Output OBA System?) (someone has to fill thoes 35s on the Frontier)
  • 2 or 3" Body lift
  • Fiberglass fenders
  • Fiberglass Hood with scoop (ok, so if I bulk ship I get a good deal)
  • Volient Air Intake
  • Snorkel for Xterra (I think I have a plan for this mod finally)
  • Gobi Roof Rack and Hela lights
  • Gas/Air bumpstops up front
  • NISMO or JBA Headers
  • Exhaust upgrade

And for the Frontier:
  • 3" Body lift
  • Fiberglass Front fenders
  • Fiberglass Hood with Scoop
  • One of a kind Pre-Runner Style Bumper for Frontier
  • Volient Air Intake
  • NISMO or JBA Headers
  • Custom exhaust (I'm thinking Flowmaster 60 series)
  • Support beam and racing front seats for 4-link belt system
  • Custom rear Tire carrier
  • Fiberglass rear bed panels
  • Gas/Air bumpstops up front on Frontier
  • Gas/Air bumpstops in rear on Frontier

Well that's the high level list... The X will get to piggy back more parts behind the Frontier build out now because it helps get vendors cut us good deals buying multiples of everything. Well except the rack I'm still trying to figure out how to swallow, but I'm going to need the gear space when she Finally gets to go desert racing.
Oh... Since I'm babling again... I forgot to though in... If anyone is interested in the body lift installes on either or both trucks let me know too and I'll try to get something going for that too.
And Parts are due for delivery tomorrow, but there is a slim to no chance some could show up today. When they show up I'll start posting lots of pics. I also could not find an electronic version of the FabTech kit install, So I'm still hunting or will have Sheila scan everything when it arives so everyone gets a chance to see whats involved bedore the install.
Anyone that does come and brings cameras, please let us steal any shots or video you get before you leave. We are trying to get a collection together of this event.
Edit: Looks like Lucky13 might be having an ECM installed at the same time... So add that to the list of events.
Also I plan on bringing lots of spare parts for a mod day sale... Let me know if you're interested in what, but mostly lift parts and one big Shrockworks Rear Bumper. I have enough spare parts to lift probably 2 or 3 trucks from 0.5" to 2"+. Others bring what you got and maybe some swapping could occur and installs on site.
Now... Head count please?
  • MadManX
  • Sheila
  • Onix
  • Xclade
  • T-Ray
  • Lucky13
  • XJC
  • Serrated from CF
  • Garrett in the 4Runner

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks