Quote:
Originally posted by SoldierX:
We should be fine for getting dibs on the primary spot. Somebody or several somebodies from our club will make it out there before others get off from work. I planned to get over to Butcher Jones about midmorning, by 1000 then head to the cove and claim the spot. I'm camping Friday and Saturday night. I might get some tape to cordon off an area. 12 vehicles right?

You know, I have lived here all my life and went to Saguaro all of the time as a kid, and that's the only cove I have ever been to. Some time, I'll have to make a trip out to the more remote coves.
I'll be out early... Just not that early smile ... Sheila can't make it though... She has one of those girlie parties to host. So the big fronty (well it better be tuned up by then) will probably not be there.

The other coves are pretty cool... Maybe I'll give ya a quick run out the th 5th cove and back if we get there early enough. I can make the run in about 45 minutes out and back... And if I really get lucky and can barrow the Fronty... Damn I could go fast smile

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders