I reassessed my damage. Front sway bar bracket split, both bracket rubber bushings toast, metal on metal wearing at both bracket points. All sway bar bushings and connections at lower control arm well worn and spacers are cracked. Thought about leaving this bar off, but I definately don't like the body roll and I'm on the pavement now and feel real tippy on turns, so it's going back on once I get all the bushings and brackets in. Cost? Less than a hundred bucks and 1/2 hour worth of work. Much cheaper than the worrying I did about the clunk, thinking it was something serious, whew. Sorry boys, my Gen 1 still rocks over the infamous Gen 2, even though mine's a dog for power! [Finger]

I made $20 bucks on Saturday, giving power steering fluid to a Dodge with a blown seal in his steering unit, he wouldn't accept me turing down the money, so I took it.

That ungrateful clown in the Chevy that we spent all day Sunday towing would have still been stranded at cove three if we weren't nice enough to jump in and fix his front end. That'll be a pricey fix. Buzzed off after we got a forest ranger involved, bench warrant maybe? [ThumbsDown]