Quote:
Originally posted by NOSUP4U:
I can check the one near me for you. If they have it, do you want me to pick it up for you?

Mark
Thanks Mark, but if they cannot order it for me I am pretty sure they can tell me what stores will have it. I'll just run by and pick it up at that point. Well unless the only store that has it is in Tempe or Goodyear, then the $25 in shipping is looking good seeing I'd blow more in gas getting there. There are two stores pretty close to my work, maybe I'll get lucky.

Quote:
Originally posted by slmh1296:
Yzerman I have the one you are looking at HD I call it the pancake compressor It works like a champ.
Thanks for the info slmh1296, it is always good to hear first hand from someone how it works (before you buy it). I almost got a similar one at Checkers for $40 the other day. It was a 2 gallon, but did not come with a hose or connections, so I would have had to spend $20 in getting a hose and the connections (which this comes with if I am not misstaken). So this one was a better deal. I'll check out Harbor Frieght out if no local HD has it.