First thing is first,I am sorry for the short notice on the directions. I had tried to email them out but I think I was unsuccessful.

Here are directions to the meeting and clean up.

1. To my house for the meeting

If you are coming from the East take I-10 until you get to I-17 North. Take that until you get to Northern. Go West, that would be left off the HWY. Go on Northern until you get to 59th Ave. Take a right to the North. The first street on your left is Harmont, turn there and look for the X's. It'll be about 5 houses down on the South side of the street. NEXT:

2. Directions to the "Clean up"

Take the 101 until you get to Scottsdale RD. Turn North on Scottsdale. Stay on Scottsdale all the way thru the city of Cave Creek. When you get to the end of Scottsdale Rd (in Cave Creek they call it Tom Darlington) the road will T. Turn right on Cave Creek Rd. Follow that to Bartlett Dam Rd. There is a big sign pioting to the right towards the lake. If you continue on that road for a mile or so the Range station will be there on the left and we will meet there at 930am. We will all gather then head down to the trail from there. If anyone would like to spend the night please let me know a good time to meet on Sat. I was thinking something like 2 in the afternoon.

Don't forget your pickers!