Ok... So nobody take me the wrong way just in case smile

I Was I think the lead of the ditched back for quite awhile. The fork, that I'm now pretty sure was the "right path" we all radio for directions, and two of use with to all the trucks to as for directions. It just turned out none of us had ran the coke ovens.

I was also the one hung up a bit down the wrong path. After some help we did pick up someone on the FRS and we were trying to get directions. We were told we were being waited on and that we went the right way. So off we continued.

Not being one on the people out to camp, I did have a good run though the box. I had two of the 3 stock trucks that ended up in our pack. I had a great time and next time I'm hunting down some GPS points along the trail smile Just in case ya know.

So for stuck trucks... The 3 of us only ended up with very minor dents and dings... Everything you'd expect from a trial of that type... Though I lost some blue paint on a rock, can't wait till my sliders arive. I've got a bunch of picks downloading now of our group... PM me if your interested. No garentees of whos trucks I got pics of though. And I don't think anyone took a pic of the 3" tire slit on one of the Non-Stocks smile

Well better luck next time is the way I look at it. It was still fun.

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders