I think our biggest problem was... We didn't know we were lost until it was two late.

My hangup was after what I'm sure was the wrong turn and that is when we got someone on radio and told them as best we could where we were. We were told we were on track so we continued. Once we got to a part none of us could cross (about an hour latter), then we knew were were lost. And we had a tire to change.

It was just a miss comunication of where we were and where the front group was. We weren't very far off course when we were told to keep going forward.

I'm sorry for the two in our group that didn't get to camp. I would have gladly taken you guys the long was to the campsite, but no one wanted to take me up on the offer.

I know for my girl's first time taking her new truck on a real trail, she sure had a lot of fun.

Guess next time we get to a fork in the road I'm campin right there till I'm found smile But I am sure glad a couple vetrans were in our group. They kept the Fronty in once peice and me from getting stuck between the rocks.

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders