I bought the Xterra and the Pathfinder before as my way of rolling up a Newspaper and smacking the Big 3 american car companies on the nose and Saying "No!!"

I will buy another american car when these knuckleheads realize that you dont need a V-8 in everything. Cars like the Chrysler 300 and Anything with a HEMI are so incredibly stupid and woefully under engineered, they could be beaten with most imports 1.whatever engine.

These companies are so far in the Oil Companies pockets they stopped caring about americans. The CEO's hold meetings with the president wondering what they can do, and how they can save jobs blah blah blah.

STOP MAKING CRAP!!!!

Toyota has started charging MORE just to avoid an american backlash. And they are still out selling GM. Cheaper to make cars for them you say. Nope they make Toys in Tennesee. Parts are cheaper? Nope. Gm makes most of theirs in Asia.

They need to start putting their ears to the ground at local dragstrips, where teenagers are getting more horsepower per ton then they can do with advanced engineering degrees.

The whole world is laughing at us. Decent 4x4? Please, one has not been built in this country since the cj-3b. Dont say Rubicon, or Ill slap you in the mouth. Check the buisness section of your news paper, The Krauts own Jeep. And design stupid cars like the 300 because we are stupid enough to buy them.

Import Tuning should be encoraged, not my bag though. If you dont trust me...part 1 of sevral, watch them all. American Cars v. Europa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaJA7_BD1K8