Quote:
Originally posted by ebp_em1:
Quote:
Originally posted by Agent703:
[b]I was reading the thread about previous cars owned, and was seeing that lots of X owners came from the import scene. Well, Hondas will always have a place in my heart... I think its gonna be kinda hard to cross over to the 4X4 scene.

How was it for all you guys? Import Guys? Domestic Guys? Basically any other scene....

Anything you miss (besides gas mileage!!) from the old scene? Was it a good switch, cuz im thinkin its gonna be better in the long run. [ThumbsUp]
Since I did my first swap, into my 1990 Civic, Back in late 97' I have always been a Honda person. I know them in and out, for the most part.

Unfortunately, the typical age group, and mentality of that particular car, is that of a sniveling teenager. No matter how clean, or fast (12.99 or quicker) your Honda is. It is still a rice burner, with a noisy fart can. I am getting tired of kids revving on me left and right, police staring me down as if I am some punk kid. Guys in mustangs thinking they can beat me down the freeway. Races are not fun anymore, they are down right scary. Car theft continues to rise, with no end in sight... The list goes on.

Moving to a truck/suv has been nice. But I will always enjoy a fast honda.[/b]
I am right there with you. That is a good way to sum it up. [ThumbsUp]