There aren't too many of us here, I think I have one of the 3 XOC stickers on Oahu...and the wheelin' is very scarce...I love the beaches and the crystal blue water, (great spearfishing and boogie boarding), but there is absolutly no place to wheel over here :rolleyes: Every little peice of land is private property, the one place on the North Shore that we go to fool around a little (see my homepage) is getting closed off to wheelers and ATV'rs very soon, too many people that don't drive carefully, (trampling the plantlife) ruined that for us...We've been battling for about a year to adopt a trail that we could keep clean in exchange for wheeling rights, but it doesn't seem to be happening.
The one time we really get to put our trucks to good use is once a year at Kualoa Ranch, where Nissan sponsors a littkle 4x2/4x4 day, it's nice, but kind of cheesy. They can't make it too tough, or a lot of new owners wouldn't come out. Other than that, if you plan to put your truck to good use, you're lookin' at getting some extra wide wheels and tires, and planning all your trips around beach runs....and even those are few and far between, because 90% of the beaches don't allow you to drive them (sunbather's and surfers spots).
I'm very disappointed in Hawaii's wheelin'. I was hoping for some jungle-type trails, or somthing to that extent. But every trail is posted and locked up over here on this tiny Island....you may want to look at taking up a new hobby! The Big Island has a little more to offer, but Oahu...nuttin'!
I can't wait to move to Cali :p

DKX01