Well, I got home last night from GOX. I was not able to take more time off and go onto MOAB with others.

Sunday I cruised Yankee Boy Basin and Imogene and made the night run. It was really nice.

Monday - Poughkeepsie - Well, the WALL and I did not get along. Too much mud (corrected) on the trail leading to the WALL, and too much dirt and debris on the WALL for my liking. I chose not to hammer up the wall after a couple more passive attempts. The good news is that my Tie Rods are intact. laugh

Tuesday - Beautiful day and ran Black Bear with the Imogene return. Sunshine, and had a lot of fun. I attempted a "Nose Stand" on one of the switchbacks. Granny gear in reverse really is fun. Hopefully this picture will be posted. I was busy holding things from falling.

Wednesday - Went back for more Black Bear. It was raining. This made the STEP's very interesting. eek lots of rain during the day, but again, it was beautiful.

Damage report: ME - none (tie rod intact), OTHERS - they can fess up individually. :rolleyes:

Todd
First Xterra IFS or SAS up Moab Rim...#2 up Mt. Blanca.
African Adventure pictures....
http://homepage.mac.com/ahlenius/