I encourage everyone to fill out the requested forms, polls, and make things as easy as possible for the host who is basically doing all of us a huge favor in hosting/organizing the event.

Besides some great 4 wheelin' there are lots of other outdoor recreational activities and places to explore in the San Juan's. Large group trail runs are fun but consider doing some other day activities outside the vehicles such as taking the time to go hiking, mine exploring, wildlife viewing, checking out the waterfalls, fishing, biking, etc.

IMO having a set agenda is fine but I also like some spontaneity, flexibility, and the time to find/enjoy the surprises so I'm planning on just heading out with some smaller groups a couple of times and tailoring the adventures to the moment.

On that note the SCCX trail runs are open to all and there is no need to sign-up just show up for some fun adventure The cool full moon night run will be memorable as will the other run that will feature a different and somewhat more challenging route as compared to how most people run the alpine loop. If you're into Xlporing, seeing the San Juan's in a different light, and like some variety/spice you should have a blast on these runs

[This message has been edited by Xtoolbox (edited 08-08-2001).]