Quote:
Originally posted by apwired:

KJ_xterra - two things, pack some patience to take multiple shots of the same thing so to have a good shot when you get home & a circular polarizer to kill glare on windshields (if you want to) and defind the clouds..... Ok three, keep moving to get more than one POV.. they may not all work for the subject matter, but chances are worse if ou stay still and that one didn't work either - then all your shots are weak, smile

Otherwise - everything you see on the GOX3 pages are straight from the Nikon Coolpix 990 - yes, digital - no photoshop or cleaning until the images get moved to the Printroom. Check out the difference in those prints here , color correct, clean out trash if necessary, cut off open X doors in group shots and the like but nothing fancy in the main bulk of pictures besides batch optimizing for smaller downloads.

Apwired,
Thanks. I will try those tips. I haven't switched to all digital yet. I am still using my 35mm SLR. The Nikon 990 is a pretty sweet camera. I have used it before and was really happen with the quality (although I have issues with the shape of the camera). I am guessing you have the lense attachments to get the wide and fisheye views.

I will be shooting a friends wedding next weekend. I will try and incorporate some of your ideas and see what happens.

thanks!