I don't want to damage the X though. I was hoping a few trails and camping. I have a stock X, no lift. I was planning on getting BFG M/T in the fall. I want to go offroad, but not where I am gonna get stuck and have to turn around and meet everyone at another point. The year we move close enough (CO) to the event, the event changes where stock 4x4 Xs will have trouble is not fun. We were really looking forward to going. I prefer something like years past. We really want to go and meet people, shoot the breeze, take a few trails, camp, not injure the truck (I can handle a few scratches, but not dents). I know you can't please everyone, but please take everyone into consideration (especially the numerous amount of Xers that don't have mods). I don't want to sound like I am whining, but I feel singled out. We had our hopes up. I have been faithful to this club and have taken great advice from many and used it to my advantage. I have also offered some good advice. Please take this post as good advice, not as a venting session. Thanks. We'll wait for RMXC runs and hook up then. We are looking forward to meeting and running with local Xers there. Thanks anyway.