OK Let stop all the figthing can't we just get along. 1st thing first "I did not have sexually relations with that woman" NO I'm just kidding I went to GOX for the Fun and excitement and to meet all you I know I wasn't allowed ON THE GROUP RIDE because I only had a 2WD so we decide to do our own trail rides I was able to do three of the trail that were rated Moderate anyway I didn't hold up any group because it was just the three of us (Ivan in the front as my guide man, Me and Jeff as my spotter from the rear) anyway I went to GOX to have fun and meet new people [Wave] and that what I did have fun If it wasn't was my crew [Smoking] (WTXC) I would have not even attempted to go up any of those trails alone. I did park my X when the group went up Pokquessie trail I got alot of pictures of the group that day I know my limitations and know when to park my X [Crybaby] and when I both my X I didn't know about the club or know just how much fun you can have with your X I wasn't into 4 wheeling untill I join WTXC and XOC thank you all for a great time at GOX see you all next year [Wave]

P.S. I'll post the rest of my pics later tonight laugh

FEAR NO ONE
RESPECT ALL

Life is but a Dream, Live it to its fullest!!!