Quote:
Originally posted by bn300:
Just wondering what we should refer to the new folks as at GOX. Not as silly as it sounds really. Everyone will have the 2 ways/CB's(right?). Say you are in front of me and are in a Solar Yellow with Montana plates. You weren't here last year and I need to get your attention. Should I say "Hey, FNG from Montana, you ever leave Miles City what with the way you drive up here?" or should I say "Move over Flatlander(I'm one), follow a veteren"?
Just wondering.
I lean towards FNG and no one takes offense.
smile

Ahem...you can call me LAXterra or LAX(wife is Mrs. LAX...daughter is Miss LAX) or 4XTERRA(Plates/Website/E-mail/tried for toll-free hotline) or "Hey you...guy with the 10 camera's mounted to the yellow truck(I say yellow truck as to not confuse you with the OTHER truck with 10 cameras)" but... if you call me FNG you will either have 5 people answer you on the radio with "What do you WANT FOG!!!!" or a chorus of raspberries or no response at all. laugh wink

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860