Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
There are only about 5 people coming who weren't there last year, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Truck #1
Quote:
Originally posted by Y2K_Xterra:
So far so good! I'll be there!
SC

Truck #2
Quote:
Originally posted by hotairX:
Well this FNG is bringing your a$$ some good beer from the heartland, so you better play nice! laugh

Truck #3
Quote:
Originally posted by livinx:
I'm a FNG and you had better watch it. I'm coming to GOX fresh off a 200+ mile mt bike ride through the San Juans (from Telluride to Moab). Well maybe not that fresh, depends if I get a shower in first. laugh See you all Mon nite at the KOA.

Truck #4 & 5 & 6
Quote:
Originally posted by imacsae:
5 seems a bit low, that would mean I only don't know 2 of the other new people that are going because the ones I know are Yellowjacket (Shanna & Accasbel), imacsae (Ivan) and myself, how can that be?

Truck #7
Quote:
Originally posted by Kerensky97:

Oh and I'm the 5th beatle-I mean newbie.

BTW: BN300 I'd like it if you called me an FNG, that way you'd be more humble when I yank your broken a$$ out of a ditch!
wink

19 more days!
I can't wait, the step rails and sway bars come off tomorow in preparation!
19 more days!

-Dustin

Truck #8
Quote:
Originally posted by rrdstarr:
I know I am one of the first timers! I think we should ALL have to wear name tags with our Email names on them! It doesn't matter who is new or old, just about having fun, fourwheeling, beer, and making new friends!

Truck #9
Quote:
Originally posted by blue:
Then I suppose that would make me the *Super-Secret* SIXTH beatle....errrr Newbie. eek

Truck #10
Quote:
Originally posted by LizECL:
I suppose you can call me a FNGirl since this will be my first time to GOX! laugh

Truck #11
Quote:
Originally posted by Caver-X:
I'm on the list, new, and coming. ...and you can call me Chris.

Truck #12
LAXterra(our truck)

Question: Out of the 12 trucks of the Fabulous Newbie Guys/Gals @ GOX2 ...how many are on the GOX Roll Call--Read This List?????
Link here to check the list.

Edited because I accidently quoted somone twice and left out another person. Mistake fixed. Fletch removed from my list here as Truck #11 because he is a FOG wink He is replaced by Caver-X.
Imacsae was counted twice. Once in own post second in XterraAZ's post. Removed first post and replaced with Y2K_Xterra.

[ 08-15-2001: Message edited by: LAXterra ]

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860