Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Sorry, nice try.
I think you missed my point. JeffW commented that there were no other National Xterra events. I was pointing out that he was missing the largest one, ECXC.

I'm not trying to compare any events against each other. Re-read my post. I made no comparison between the two events or any other events. That's pointless, since we all have the same objective, they are just in different locales.

I put together an event that people enjoy and attend year after year. Many people have attended all 4 and are signed up for the 5th. I live on the east coast so that is where the event is. PA offers the best 4wheeling that our trucks can handle on the East Coast. 4wheeling comes in all flavors. We wheel the terrain available to us. It's not my fault that Moab isn't in PA.

To insult an event because it isn't held at Moab or in the Rockies is pretty immature. So are you saying the Jeep Jamboree held in the New Jersey Pine Barrens or at Paragon AP in PA aren't true Jeep Jamborees because they aren't in Moab? I think there are a lot of Jeepers that would disagree. There are a lot more Jeep Jamborees outside of Moab than in Moab.

Besides, you've never attended ECXC, so you have no basis for comparison. If you are up for the challenge, sign-up and come out.

-Michael