Congrats Giants.
They played better than the Pats, and I wish they hadn't, but they did.

Plaxico's head move completely caught Hobbs looking for the slant, leading to the wide open catch for the Touchdown. Tyree had what has to be the greatest non-touchdown catch I've ever seen. However, I thought the commentators "weakest cornerback" comment about Hobbs after the GW TD is funny since Plaxico only managed 2 receptions, and Manning threw against Randal Gay and the Safeties more often than Hobbs.

I wouldn't say the Giants D-line rattled the shit out of Brady, as much as they got into the backfield and never gave him the time to pass to Moss of Stallworth. The 4 D-linemen managed to consistantly beat the 5 O-linemen, especially once Neal went out. Brady would've had the same protection if they used tackling dummies instead of the O-line.

MVP - I'd give it to Tuck. 5 tackles, 1 assist, 2 sacks, and 1 forced fumble. That forced fumble ended the Pats drive in the first half, which barring the fumble would have led to points.
He manhandled the offensive linemen, and was in the backfield every time he was on the field for a snap.

Manning had 3 passes on that last drive that Patriots D-backs (Merriweather, Samuels, Harrison) should have caught to end the drive - but they didn't.

The Patriots had no answers for Tuck.