Well

it was a dark and stormy weekend

actually it was a slightly overcast slightly rainy day

ok so keith saw a body of water that he wanted to try to go through. i would call this body of water a lake, yes a lake indeed it was. Keith was hellbent on driving through said lake and no matter what anyone said to him he said he was going through. So at the insistance of myself Schteve and TJ he allowed us to attach TJ's winch to his rear tow point.

Keith starts eyeing the water hole(not noticing the 44 inch bogger tires going in, but not coming out). he decides on a point of entry and on the other side a point of exit. he has made up his mind and the resolve of an elephant is painted in his eyes. He slowly fjords into the water and gasses it a bit to give some bow wave. Approx 3 feet into the lake the entire front end of Keiths Xterra is submerged. As Keith gasses the hell out of his rig in forward and reverse he gets nowhere. At this point he is noticing the water seeping into the speaker and the floorboards. Keith's howls of "BACK ME OUT' are drowned by our collective concern for the wellbeing of our friend (we were laughing too hard). After getting Keith's X back on dry land and humping the tailgate for 30 minutes(to get the water out of the exhaust) we decided to drain it and fire it up. It RAN! AMEN God be praised it....sputtered out. So now we have a waterlogged Xterra that runs about 5 minutes out of every 30. We now have to get him back to the main road, and its starting to rain and its getting dark.

Oh and he had to call a tow truck cause a cop stopped him on the way home (BS i tell ya)

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.