Got some more done,

Started on the exhaust cross over...but can't find the bags of gaskets or the rest of the bolts.nuts for the studs I had for it...

...got the oem fan/clutch off/set up the water pump pulley so it works w/o the fan coupling, etc,...so the E-Fan can go go on....just held up on it because it requires wiring...and I was losing daylight, and color blind dyslexics are not good with wires as it is.

Left the E-Fan relay for the thermostat loop (So it goes on/off as needed based upon radiator temp), and the relay for the dash overide loop (So I can turn it off for water crossings, etc...) as ready to go units, but didn't tie them into the truck's wiring yet.

Replaced the body plugs, caulked some holes, started putting the front upholstery back in.

laugh

Next weekend I'm really hoping I can get the E- Fan wires done, get the headlights/bulbs in, put the air-box back in and connect it to the snorkel.

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif