It's finally released!

I have had this kit on for over 2 months now and I love it! I will post pictures shortly (my work computer has XOC locked out during normal hours) but I have to say that Calmini has done their work on this kit.

I installed the AAL kit with the spacers. The rear end bottoming out is GONE! The front end bucket issues that people have talked about is apparent on my set up. (This is also the case with Daystar and all other spacer lifts) It occurs when offroading when you have a quick drop of or over serious bumps going fast. On the road, the UCA and bucket do not hit. The ride is very nice.

No brake lines problems as of yet, but the lines should be available soon - I haven't seen any clearance/flex issues but Calmini will be sending me a set to test out.

I can't tell you guys how hard its been to not post any info. But I will confirm this:

1. The shim pieces under the axle will get rid of the vibration at 30mph.

2. 285s still hit the rear fender area reguardless of the lift... its just part of the limitations UNLESS you re-route a vacuum line that is behind some plastic on the drivers side.

3. I have put over 250 miles offroad and the kit has not sagged, nor have the stock bilsteins sagged. I have put over 2,000 miles onroad - there is no compromise in how it feels.

4. Stock Bilsteins in the rear are FINE. I have not had any problems with them being a limitation in flex.

Anyways... I'm very excited to see this posted. Thanks Calmini!

Oh yeah, one more thing... this is me in Moab during the first week in December running Elephant Hill. More pix of the White Rim Trail shortly.
http://www.purenissan.com/x_pictures.htm