High steer is not going to work with the kit; you’re going to need original steering knuckles or it maybe possible just to remove the high steer arm depending on how they are tapped/setup?

That and a stock tie rod passenger inner from steering arm to steering arm, and the stock passenger outer connecting rod to the CALMINI adapter

What kind of hubs? Manuals maybe needed if it still has the stock ones?

The arm mounts and optional front sway bar mounts need to be welded on the axle after the stock shock and track bar mounts are removed. IF the axle has been SOA converted you're going to need to cut/grind the stuff on the top off also.

Besides tools [air preferred], a good grinder with a cut-off wheel, and sawzall come in handy.

Overall this is about the easiest kit possible for any SAS I’ve seen and the cost is pretty reasonable all things considered. For some cost estimates see http://www.purenissan.com/solid_axle_swap2.htm the coil-overs/+springs are going to be at least $800 shipped.

For 35’s you’re going to need more such as a 2” body lift or a lot of cutting

The alloy shafts are nice to have for $700+ but the stock ones do the job as well. In my SAS Pathy with the auto locker up front they stock ones have done fine for almost 2year on just about everything from ‘Con to Moab, etc. but I do care spares just in case. Personally I would upgrade the front u-joints before the shafts because I’ve seen lot more problems with those.

SOA in the rear puts you about 2" higher than the front with flat springs unless you get really creative, lower mounts, more customization. Not really worth it to me, those new springs are nice and priced right.

Good luck, once you go SAS you'll will never go back laugh

Brian