I like the way a first issue of a product is SUPPOSED to be shit, and THEN fixed/De-Bugged.

Its a great system. Really. Makes perfect sense...and should be emulated by every industry.

laugh

That's why I never buy the first model year of anything...it hasn't been de-bugged yet...

Everyone who is nice enough to buy the first year shit, so that they can be used as guinia pigs, does the REST of us a great service.

They get shit, WE get gold.

laugh

Shrockworks is the only one I broke my rule over, and, it is OK, Shrock's stuff get's de-bugged pretty good BEFORE he sends it out.

laugh

As he's human...I assume that he cannot know all the potential issues untill a few rigs with different tolerances, etc...get mounted, etc...just like ALL the aftemarket companies...No One can guess every problem...not Shrock, Not Calmini, etc.

So - No matter WHO you buy from, the "first pancake gets thrown out" rule should apply.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif