some place to mount an AUX brake light since people this far into the game will also have your tire carrier, some places they won't be able to pass safety because of the covered brake light..

Maybe some way to put tabs or removable pipes in so you can extend a tarp or covering off the side to provide shade if the truck is being used in a camping setting.

I would also try and see if you can use the same size piping or something comparable to Yakima so those that have all those little gadgets from Yakima won't be out if they get your rack.

Shrockworks airdam

maybe some sort of a track system to put in dividers. its kind of nice to be able to put dirty yank cables in my front basket while I have clean tents in my load warrior.. the two never meet each other which is a good thing..

Don't go light on the number of tie down options..

maybe a covered area that is lockable.. I like the setup on the 05 & 06s That way you can put your stinky boots outside after a hike and not worry about them getting wet/stolen..

Sorry they are unorganized but I was brainstoriming.. OBTW expect a call from me I need a front skid plate for an ARB..