I dont normally jump on the bandwagon when it comes to our few and far between parts providers but I fee l your pain. I had a set of spring packs ordered, I think it was last year in March, I said As long as I had them by August because I had a trip planned. Oh not a problem thats 5 months out. I heard every excuse in the book. I ended up calling every week in June and July. I was told "I even went to pick them up myself in my own truck" Needless to say I had to get my truck drivable again so I called Calmini and they 3 dayed me a set of SAS springs. I had a long conversation with SLR over cancelling my order, I was pissed. 4 freakin months. They had no issues taking my money. But they cant deliver their product in a timely fashion. After some sob story about how slr wont be able to sell the springs i agreed to take them at a percentage of the price. It took about another month from then, which was already past the time I actually needed them, for me to get them. I never saw any credit of any kind. After filing a report to the BBB, I sold the then useless springs to recoup my loss. I could never recommend SLR, and I didnt heed any of the previous warnings. This all transpired after they supposedly "Had gotten Better". What really is disappointing is that they used to have quality stuff. If you buy anything from them, give yourself at least 7-10 months lead time. At least other companies that have that kind of lead time will say so, and if they cant deliver, honor their word on percent off. I wrote off 400 bucks on these guys, I urge people to look somewhere esle if possible.