Calmini has the vibration as well on their test mule. They have swapped out shims in differing sizes. They are looking at other alternatives such as a cv driveline. They effectively have their angle at 0 degree at the diff...than means the angle issue is at the upper u-joint.

Lloyd and I have the front bumper which I am sure is pulling the front down and lifting the rear a bit. That will be an issue for anyone who adds an aftermarket bumper with a higher lift, regardless of lift brand. Yeah, load it down and it takes the angle out of the upper joint...but carrying 500 lbs at any given time isn't an option.

Lloyd's post is a good FYI for others out there. Hold tight until a solution is figured out, but if you plan to do a higher lift, be prepared for the vibration. Robert is the only one I know of who is not having the issue. Actually, he is, just not quite as bad. I have swapped an email with a n experienced 4x4 driveline shop and will be calling them next week to see what they may do. A cv driveline will fix the issue, but it will cost some bucks. The Xterra driveshaft is a whack job and not conducive to lifting so it will need to be sorted out. I honestly think that when this is sorted out, it will help anyone with any higher lift on a 2nd Gen, regardless of lift brand, so for those of us who have or want to do a higher than 2" lift on our 2nd gen, the work Calmini and the rest of us will be a big positive.

Right now, the Calmini 5" is the only 2nd gen lift that has been installed on more than one truck...that I know of, so we will all have to work on a solution as bugs pop up.