[LOL] Nope he doesnt.. you will have to find Jr.

Quote:
So I proceded to call him up and tell him I wanted my money back. I ended up going with Allied offroad to do my suspension for my frontier. Fast forward to today I tried calling his shop and his phone number is disconnected. I called the Rialto police and they said that "I" have to do all the leg work in finding this guy and that it would be illegal to give out his address and phone number. So I proceeded to search for this guy on the internet and found an address and phone number to an address in Parker, AZ. I think he moved back to Parker, Az to avoid people comming after him in Rialto, Ca. I called that number and this is what I got. Me: "Hello may I speak to Spencer Low?" Spencer: This is him." Me: "Did you use to own SLR?" Spencer: "How did you get this number? Don't ever call this number again!!" Now normally if I had the wrong number someone would say you have the wrong number, but why would he get so defensive? I proceeded to call 2 more times and he said he never owned or heard of SLR and that he was going to call the cops on me. Oh and btw I am not the only victim, there are others that are out some money.
I cant believe that no one has an email... phone number.... address.