Quote:
Originally posted by theunderseaclub:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by theunderseaclub:
Anyone know Senior's address? Who gives a flying cow if he is annoyed? His asshole son stole money from us, he has a moral obligation to tell us where he is.
Moral obligation to help fix his sons fuck ups? Give me a break, you don't actually believe that any parent is responsible for the actions of their GROWN UP child...do you?[/b]
Chef, how much cash did Jr. take from you?[/b]
Jr. didn't take shit from me
Right, so shut up, none of this concerns you. You come here and tell us we can't ask Sr. where his son is. If you have any suggestions on how to alleviate our problem, then please do so. If not, don't tell us what we can or cannot do. Our money was stolen from us, and we just want it back. Leave us alone.
In my mind, Spencer Jr. isn't a grown man, but a thieve, a criminal. A grown man should have been taught to face the consequence of his actions, and not duck and hide.
Some of us are just too fed up with the shit he fed us. Some of us emailed, called him 100+ times, and only less than 15 times did he answer. Some of us waited 5 months for our products, only to find that he abandoned us while taking our money.
So don't come in here telling us what to do, we have done everything else possible.
Please understand our pain and frustration Cheftyler, I am sorry if I have upset you by merely stating that we should call Senior and ask him where his son is.